About Me

My photo
Well. About me. Kinda hard. For after all 'tis very hard to judge your own self. So you want a description of me? I am a super awesome, good looking, smartass musical prodigy with a knack for writing. Well that wasn't very truthful was it (kinda obvious)? As I said, it's difficult. After a lot of scrutiny I can say this: I am a normal guy. Studying in High School. With a normal life (though a tad awesome). I am blogging because I feel like it. Oh yeah I forgot to mention, I am a mediocre guitarist.

Tuesday 17 April, 2012

Joblessness. Or rather the lack of it.

Now, it's been a LONG time since my last blog post. I guess 2 months. But whatever, I found other things to pass my time with. So I don't really find reason to update this blog anymore (I made the blog to relieve my boredom in first place.) I read a lot more books now. My last one was "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" by Douglas Adams. I make more music now. Study pressure has increased now that I'm in the 10th grade. Lots of things.


BUT, I do have some good news. I won't give up blogging completely. Firstly, I'll still have a personal blog on tumblr. You can check it out, it's Submarines and Turtles. Secondly, which is the more awesome news, I'm becoming a co-author of The Nikiller. Now I've mentioned this blog before, it's my friend's. It's pretty popular in and outside our school. Hopefully it'll get more popular in the future. And I'm glad to be a part of it.


I also joined Twitter, which is technically a blog too (albeit a micro-blog). My twitter handle is @sorroroy. I'd love if you follow me. (Obviously I will! I don't have any followers.)


I'm forever alone!


Well anyways, this is the last time you'll hear of Maybe Not Funny.

So, goodbye and good day. 


I'M A FREE BIRD!!!!! YEAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment