About Me

My photo
Well. About me. Kinda hard. For after all 'tis very hard to judge your own self. So you want a description of me? I am a super awesome, good looking, smartass musical prodigy with a knack for writing. Well that wasn't very truthful was it (kinda obvious)? As I said, it's difficult. After a lot of scrutiny I can say this: I am a normal guy. Studying in High School. With a normal life (though a tad awesome). I am blogging because I feel like it. Oh yeah I forgot to mention, I am a mediocre guitarist.

Sunday 29 January, 2012

Are you deef?

What now?

Yeah, you heard right. Are you deef?

Looks like you aren't one of the enlightened. I am quoting Birendra Bhushan Bobby (real name withheld)

BB Bobbyji (Image censored by Kapil Sibal)


BB Bobby, better known as Bobbyji, is the most disgusting experienced math teacher in our schoool. "Who's the teacher? I-I."


"Bwooyz, listen to me. There's only one way to do the sum, the NCERT method."

Of course the 'Enthuman' is an exception


"The thing is that", normal people won't understand this post. Only the very lucky few will. Only those selective countable people who have ever learnt from Bobbyji will understand. "Do you fallow?"

This post is part hate speech, part tribute to the eternal Aya.


"Any doubts?" "No."


2 comments:

  1. Hahaha.. you told me about this one :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obviously! you are one of my premium subscribers!

      Delete